tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 05 11:26:05 2002

RE: Help translating an English phrase to Klingon.

Ah! Thank you.

Marco

-----Original Message-----
From: qurgh lungqIj [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 7:36 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Help translating an English phrase to Klingon.

Hi there,

Being a long time Windows programmer and Klingon speaker, I thought I'd
give it a stab. Best I can come up with are:

lawmey chenmoHbogh ghutpu''e'vaD rop noblu'jaj

lawmey chenmoHwI'vaD rop noblu'jaj

The first one means:

May the people that make the rules be given a disease.

The second one means:

May the creator of the rules be given a disease.

You could use either without any problems.

Hope this helps

qurgh

Back to archive top level