tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 03 10:59:49 2002

Re: Klingon WOTD: jorwI' (n)

Once again, your Word of the Day mailer is putting character combinations in
the header which bomb Outlook when it tries to POP the mail. This time, it
seems that the cc: field has a semicolon followed by a comma between two lists
you are cc:ing this to. Why not bcc: these groups instead of cc:ing them, or
why not just put a comma space between them instead of a semicolon, then a
comma.

Just a thought...

Will

> This is the Klingon Word Of The Day for Wednesday, April 3, 2002.
>
> Klingon word:   jorwI'
> Part of Speech: noun
> Definition:     explosive
>
> The Klingon Word Of The Day is brought to you by Holtej
([email protected]).  Please
contact me with additions, corrections or comments.

> --Holtej 'utlh
> tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm

Back to archive top level