tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 02 22:44:38 2002

To' Nech

For some time now, I have been bothered by the unavailability of the
classic /Oblique Strategies/ (To' Nech, /Lateral Tactics/) in the original
Klingon.  So I've put together a draft of a restored verison of it.  For
the moment, I've got it at this URL:
http://members.spinn.net/~sburke/to'nech_draft002.xml.txt

I'd like to get feedback on it from the tlhIngan-Hol list, but it's a bit
larger than I'd want to send right to the list -- it'd be about 16K without
the markup, which is a bit much for a single message.  Or I could post it
in, say, four chunks, over the course of eight days.  Or people could just
look at it at that URL and tell me what they think.

--
Sean M. Burke    [email protected]    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/

Back to archive top level