tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 30 23:18:47 2001

RE: Enterprise

At 11:11 PM 09/26/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>> 1 thing I do not understand according to TOS First contact came with the
>> Klingons in 2218 but this is set in 2153.
>
>There wasn't supposed to be any Starfleet either.

They never said that there was not Starfleet at this time, just no
Federation.  What concerns me is that Picard once mentioned that
Starfleet's policy of conducting covert  observations of new races, before
makeing first contact with them came as a result of "A disasterous first
contact with the Klingon Empire."  I dunno, this first contact went fairly
well.

SuSvaj

>DloraH

Back to archive top level