tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 25 12:21:37 2001

HolQeD vol. 10, no. 3 (#39)

After several delays, the September issue of HolQeD finally found its way
to the printer yesterday. There's a good chance that I will have it back
late Friday, and I anticipate stuffing many envelopes over the weekend.

If you've been putting off sending in your renewal, then please head over
to the Merchant page at once. I will attempt to process any standing orders
by Friday night. This means that if you get your renewal in by then, that
your issue will be mailed out with the main shipment. Otherwise, it will be
delayed until the next time credit card orders are processed, mostly likely
another week or two.

Thank you for your continued support of the KLI,

Lawrence

Back to archive top level