tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 14 20:52:19 2001

RE: klbc: -neS (was: Off topic)

Of course, from our point of view, this is terrible and dishonourable; but
the Moslems believe that dying in a jihad *is* honourable - in fact, the
best way to die of any. So I believe <<-neS>> would probably be appropriate
here, depending on whose point of view you want to talk about. We, though,
being Westerners and being shocked by this, would leave it off, perhaps
intentionally.

Qapla' 'ej Satlho'

ro'Han

jatlh SuStel: