tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 11 22:52:40 2001

klbc:Off topic

I'm sure we are aware of the vicious attack on American soil today. And
that we are also saddend and angered by this attack by dishonorable
cowards. I will offer sympathies to those who lost loved ones and mourn for
those that died. In this time, let us also support our President. Please
write to him and let him know we are behind him. I'm quite sure he has a
great and fearful task ahead of him.

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

or E-Mail
[email protected]

nuHIvta', manoDrup. Qapla'!

I've been told the stars are painted on a black
velvet canvas... I can't wait to meet the Artist.

Chuck Nolan
[email protected]
ICQ # 118269867

Back to archive top level