tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 11 19:54:17 2001

Re: BOMBING

Greetings

I know that in South Africa, there isn't much assistance we can offer,
however all those affected please know that the thoughts and prayers of my
crew and I are with you all. Please let us know if there's anything we can
do.

Yours in Trek

Captain Owen Swart
Commanding Officer