tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 06 19:00:05 2001

Re: *Dorn* mu'mey...

In a message dated 9/6/2001 8:06:53 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Hoch jajmey  *Bible* paq vIlaD.  qatlh?  paqvamDaq yInwIj He' vItu'.

I have not yet read messages after this one.  But, your usage of one Klingon
word blares out at me.  You need to be really careful regarding that little
Klingon consonant called a glottal stop, at least when it changes the meaning
so radically.

{He' }means "be stinky."  The adjective follows the noun it modifies.  We all
know you obviously mean {He}.

Sorry for jumping on this; it's just too important to ignore.

peHruS

Back to archive top level