tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 06 18:47:49 2001

Re: 'o'wIj chopjaj Dorn

In a message dated 9/5/2001 12:11:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> In the end, it's not about Christ, or Paramount, or Dorn, or Nicholas. It's
> about {Holmaj}. Dorn doesn't get that; his loss.

Although I have not joined in the KLBP, I read anything and everything people
translate into Klingon.  The exercise of doing the translating, the reading,
the understanding how somebody other than I would translate a passage is
valuable to me.  Holmaj luqel mughwI' chavmey.  jIQochbe'.  'ej Dun Holmaj
net Sov.  'ej Qochchugh vay', vaj DaSmeymaj bIngDaq chaH DIbeQmoHchu' jay'!!!

peHruS

Back to archive top level