tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 04 11:31:41 2001

RE: HolQeD

The first issue of HolQeD gave a very good description of the phonetic
construction of a valid Klingon syllable. While we've argued about it many
times since, the rules as stated there still hold for every Klingon word we
know, except for two transliterated Federation captain's proper names: qIrq
and pIqarD.

charghwI'