tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 02 22:22:37 2001

Re: Artificial languages (was RE: Enterprise)

>...I am currently writing a paper about
>negation in different artificial languages (yes I am still at it...).
>At the moment I am working with Esperanto, Lojban, maybe Volapük, and
>Klingon.

"Solresol" yIqel.  Holvam bomlu'.  yoymeH qech, rut yoychoH wab'e'.
http://www.amristar.com.au/~hutch/solresol/ yIHotlh.
SolLa <reH>, LaSol <not> je yInuD.

Qu'lIjvaD lI'bej Quvmeyvam:
 http://www.ptialaska.net/~srice/solresol/sorsoeng.htm#inv
 http://www.ptialaska.net/~srice/solresol/sorsoeng.htm#inter

[Take a look at the musical language Solresol.]

>(Somebody tell me if this discussion is outside if the list's scope.)

latlh Holmey DaDelmeH tlhIngan Hol Dalo'be'chugh loQ ghom chut bIv.

[Yes, a little.]

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level