tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 01 09:38:36 2001

RE: Enterprise Time line

> For those who wish merely to chat IN Klingon amongst yourselves,
> please do so. For the rest of us who came her for more than one very
> tiny narrow focus then please join in the conversation about Broken
> Bow.

Excuse me?  This list is expressly for the purpose of discussing the Klingon
language, or for using the Klingon language.  Your post did neither.  From
the FAQ:

---faq---
1.2.5 What are the rules for this list?

The rules are stated in the welcoming letter, but here's a quick summary.
Posts to the list can be of two flavors:

1. Written in English, discussing the Klingon language (grammar, vocabulary,
etc.).
2. Written in Klingon, about anything.

As long as it's written in Klingon, you can write about anything. If it's
not written in Klingon, think hard about sending it. Posts that don't
conform to these rules are not appropriate to send to the list. In the worst
cases, inappropriate posts will result in your immediate removal from the
list.
---faq---

If you don't want to discuss or use the Klingon language, then this isn't
the forum for you.  There are plenty of other places to discuss a Star Trek
episode.  I agree there's lots of stuff in the episode about the Klingon
language, so let's talk about that!

--Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

tlhIngan-Hol Mailing List FAQ