tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 29 21:11:49 2001

KLBC - mojaQmey vIqeq

I wrote these up in my spare time, practicing one each from my list of
suffixes. Questions will come next, I think.

pa'Daq yaS pup puq
The child kicked the officer in the room.

jIHvaD Soj Davut
You cooked food for me.

mapupegh
We kicked ourselves.

mapupchuq
We kicked each other.

HoSchoHta' jIH
I have become strong.

HoSqa' jIH
I am strong once again.

ghaH yIqetmoHQo'
Don't let him run!

Da'oy'lu'a'
Did someone/something hurt you?

wIlutlhqa'moHlu'
Someone/something made us revert to being primitive. (i.e. It caused us
to lose our technology/culture.)

jIqettaH
I am running.

Qe' vIqetlI'
I am running to the restaurant. (With the intent of stopping there.)

yaS vI'oy'pu'
I have hurt the officer. (Possibly by accident.)

yaS vI'oy'ta'
I have hurt the officer. (With explicit intent to harm him.)

De'vam vIja'neS
I humbly report this information; I report this information, your honor.

HaghDI' ghaH vIHoH
As soon as he laughs, I will kill him.

De' DaSov 'e' Datemchugh vaj tlhIb SoH
If you deny that you know the information, then you are incompetent.

choboQ bIghoSpa'
Assist me before you go.

DujlIj SorghtaHvIS ghaH vItu'laH
While he was sabotaging your ship, I was able to find him.

HIq tlhutlhtaH HoD vImaSbej
I definitely prefer the beer which the captain is drinking.

tlhIngan Hol vIghojmeH mu'tlheghmeyvam vIghItlhtaH
I am writing these sentences in order to learn Klingon.

----
Datlh HoD
IKV Firesword

Back to archive top level