tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 28 13:42:14 2001

yem! (was Re: Klingon WOTD: wem (n))

"yem" ghaj tlhInganpu' 'e' vISovbe'. chay' yem tlhIngan?

I always thought sin was a religious thing, and Klingons don't really have a
religion. If a Klingon does something dishonourable, is that a Klingon sin?
To me, sins are things created by the church in order to bring in money,
seems like a very human idea to have a Klingon word for...

qurgh