tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 28 07:57:29 2001

Re: The REAL Armpit Story (a movie title that'll never sell)

In a message dated 5/13/2001 7:47:49 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Over a year later, peHruS cited {'I'} as "armpit"
> > saying he didn't remember the source except that he knew it came from
> > Okrand. After a couple weeks of bickering over the word, ghunchu'wI' found

Actually, peHruS was accused of making up the word {'I'} and revealed that
peHruS remembered that Mark Shoulson had made up the word as an example of
what not to do.  This was in rebuttal to Dr. Lawrence Schoen's accusation
that peHruS has made up Klingon words.  In truth, peHruS has never made up so
much as one Klingon new word.  peHruS has suggested numerous combinations of
existing words.

peHruS

Back to archive top level