tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 25 05:44:25 2001

Re: Pangrames

"Patrick Masterson" <[email protected]>  wrote:

> Is the pangrams thing only open to KLI members, or can anyone
participate?
> (I ask, because I'm not a member yet. And might not be for a while.)

> By the way, the KLI site used to have a page showing entries and
winners
> from previous contests. Is it still there? I can't find it.

Two good questions. Let me answer the second first.

The page of contest winners from HolQeD may have gotten lost in the last
revamping of the website. Mark did an incredible job restructuring
things, but it's possible this obscure page slipped through a virtual
crack. I'll cc him on this post and I'm sure he'll check it out.

As for your other questions, contests posted in HolQeD are open to
anyone who cares to enter, membership is not required. This of course
begs the question of how someone who isn't a member (and thus doesn't
subscribe to HolQeD) can learn about the contest in the first place. To
solve this problem. once Mark finds the missing contest webpage, we'll
make a point of including details about all currently running contests
so that everyone can know about them.

Of course, you really should join.  Membership is relatively
inexpensive, and it helps pay for KLI's many services and projects (like
this mailing list!).

Lawrence

Back to archive top level