tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 22 15:27:58 2001

RE: Balticon

ghItlh pagh:

>yIQIj. bIlaDtaHvIS, tlhIngan Hol Dalo', qar'a'?
>chay' mughlu'? cha'logh DalaD'a'?
>'IjwI'vaD DIvI' Hol ghItlh Danob'a'?

Since much of the story is dialoge, my current plan is to have some members
of a local Klingon group read the parts of the doctor, the admiral, and the
Vulcan. I'll read the Warrior's narrative (he doesn't actually speak, as
you might recall). All of this will be done in Klingon. After each person's
part I'll give a quick English translation. Only the guest "actors" will be
given pages to read, and while these pages will have both Klingon and
English, each set will only have the English translations of that
character's portion.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level