tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 06 22:15:50 2001

RE: KLBC: Grammer questions

Just to make the interpretation clearer, since {SuvwI''e'} is clearly the
topic, it doesn't need any other way to "fit in". Consider the subtitle to
be a smoothing out of the more literal "In the galaxy, as for warriors, you
[are/will be] more wonderful than everybody."

charghwI'

Back to archive top level