tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 05 15:20:11 2001

Re: South Africans

Once again, I apologise. I didn't make myself adequately clear - my bad. I
should have elaborated on the fact that one of the main reasons I wish to
develop the network of S African Trekkies is so that we can use it to
further promote the Klingon language.

Since the language comes from Trek, I think it logical to promote the two in
conjunction. However, I will restrict my further postings to this list to
comments specifically regarding the language and nothing else.

Captain Owen Swart
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Inkosi NCC-75010