tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 03 05:16:55 2001

wejpuH (was: BADTRANS I_WORM/ VIRUS WARNING)

lab SaIberQID

> Recently I got a message from Bradley Ellis
> <[email protected]>, containing the following attachment
> _pics.zip.scr_ (13 kB long).
>
> Since Ellis' message contained part of my message sent to this forum
> (KLI) I think that it is higly probable that some other KLI
> subscribers might get similiar messages (unless I was the target of a
> cyberattack).

ghaHvo' Soch QInqoqmeyvetlh vIHev jIH.  pIj muyu'meH murI' chu'wI'pu', vaj
jabbI'ID wa'DIch mu'mey'e' vIlaDchoH.  ghIq 'uchbogh jabbI'IDHom pong
vItu'.  "me_nude.scr".  Sut tuQbe'bogh QIpwI' vIlegh vIneHbe'mo', Hoch
jabbI'IDmeyvetlh vIqIl.
---
My w, q, a, s and left shift keys don't work every time I hit them.  Please
use this information to reinterpret anything I say that may confuse or
offend you.

ov :)

Back to archive top level