tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 01 22:32:01 2001

Re: MUSH

In a message dated 4/27/2001 11:13:35 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> It doesn't have to be a MU*, even.  Just a chatroom would do.  Could we
> have a show of hands regarding who could/could not use a web-based (e.g.
> java) chat app?

I am extremely happy to participate in live tlhIngan Hol practice.  Even if I
make mistakes, I feel that practicing is better than not speaking tlhIngan
Hol at all.  If it is the kind of practice arena I am thinking about, I would
not correct grammar or vocabulary; we would just use the language naturally.
We would improve due to practice and osmosis of the generally correct chats.

peHruS

Back to archive top level