tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 01 21:58:52 2001

Re: To do or not to do...

In a message dated 4/25/2001 9:30:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> That aside, does anyone have any tips for learning vocab? I've tried
> translating things on the list, and I remember words for a few days but then
> they seem to float out of my brain. I've tried ter'eS's great kliflash
> program, but the same thing happens. Any other suggestions?

tIlo'!  tIqeq!  I am a proponent of living language learning, audio-lingual
method, deductive learning by using the language instead of merely
memorizing.  No matter which method works for you, yIqeq!  yIqeq!  yIqeq!

peHruS

Back to archive top level