tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 19 13:26:13 2001

KLBC: Patience makes perfect

qesDajvad Qon jabbI'IDmey JIlad. ngeDmo' tlhingan Hol pab tlhIngan Hol
mu'tey lo'laHlaw' law' pab lo'laHlaw'pus.qechmey jIqel jInID.

I read Qon's posting for his suggestions. Because Klingon Grammar is easy
Klingon Vocabulary seems more valuable than the Grammar. I will try to
consider ideas.

I also read Pagh-le' mail. You will inevitably have to include non-klingon
words as terms like mahayana, buddha, boddhisatva, dharma, sangha are
practically untranslatable. You might be best off transliterating these
words and then explaining them, which is how English translators of
Buddhism work. Rather than coining new terms.

Questions

Can anyone suggest a better word than valuable lo'laH?
I wasn't sure where to place ngeDmo' tlhIngan Hol pab, it seemed best to
put it  at the start of the sentence.

Robert

Back to archive top level