tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 15 16:17:24 2001

RE: Newbie: Question

The full sentence is "Say 'pants' to poverty" used in a similar way to "Say
'nuts' to Bueaucracy"
pants being a derogatory slang word and poverty (particularly in the third
world) is what's we're fighting against. It's also helped LEVER sell more
washing powder in there advertising campaign backing Comic Relief.

qe'San

Back to archive top level