tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 20 16:10:03 2001

Races

la' Mark Flores:
>Saludos, ya que estan investigando sus "razas" aqui hay algunas y como se
>pronuncian en Klingon.

*Spain* Hol vIyajbe’ ‘e’ vIpay.  qajang DaneHchugh, yImugh (tlhIngan Hol,
tulwI’ Hol, *Latin* Hol, DIvI’ Hol joq)

I’m sorry, I don’t understand Spanish.  If you want a reply, can you
translate please (Klingon, Esperanto, Latin or English).

pardonu, mi ne komprenas hispanan lingvon.  Se vi volas respondon, bonvulu
traduku (klingona lingvo, Esperanto, Latino au angla).

Non possum linguam Iberiam comprehendere. Me placebit uti klingona,
esperanto, Latina aut anglia lingua.

naQSej

jIHvaD *latin* Hol mughmo' George (pInwI'), vItlho'.

Back to archive top level