tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 20 15:32:52 2001

Re: War of the Words/Worlds?

Bryan Potratz wrote:

> Except that no speaker of ta'hol that I know would allow a Klingon to "die"
> of some puny earth disease.
>
> Klingons would conquer earth and we would ALL be speaking ta'hol... hm, not
> a bad idea that...
>
> Anyone for "changing" the ending to what would REALLY happen?

Speaking of contact between the Klingon Empire and 20th-century Earth society,
I always wondered what would happen if Klingons ever got hold of Barbie dolls.
After all, she dresses, drives, and lives in Pink - the colour of blood. It
might just be the beginning of a very disturbing cargo cult... ;-)

Oops, time for my medication,
Uli

Back to archive top level