tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 07 20:19:39 2001

Re: Block the Fist!

Dear all,

It is with the deepest regret that I must inform you that Mr. Mark Shoulson,
also known as Seqram, will be unable to attend qep'a' chorghDIch.  He will,
alas, be dead before the end of the day.

Most sincerely,

SuStel
Stardate 1434.7

P.S.: I wish I'd thought of it!