tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 07 16:36:14 2001

RE: no'

DloraH asks:
> which suffix would be used for "my ancestors"?
> a [tuq] is not capable of language.
> a [mangghom] is not capable of language.
> on which side does [no'] fall?

SuStel wrote:
: /-wI'/.  The evidence is from Power Klingon:
:
: targhlIj yab tIn law' no'lI' Hoch yabDu' tIn puS!
: Your targ has a bigger brain than all your ancestors put together!

Voragh:
> Really?  Back when I made my transcription of the tape, re-playing
> the tape several times, I heard and recorded {no'lIj}.

I have to agree with SuStel. I clearly heard <no'lI'> when I listened to it
last. That was several years ago, though.

pagh

Back to archive top level