tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 28 17:14:25 2001

DaHjaj Brussels muD Dotlh

peqIm, qep'a' jeSwI'pu'!
Attention, qep'a'-registrants!

SKI: Some people asked me about the weather in Brussels, to know what to
pack and put on. Some of you perhabs don't know exactly what the weather
will be, I don't know either. Here I give a daily weather report, so you can
imagine a little what weather might be. It was raining for about two weeks,
now it's alittle better and hot.
Besides, I can practice a little about how Klingons might talk about the
weather (I know they don't do it just for conversation.)

DaHjaj, jaj 28, jar *July*.
qaSpa' qep'a' loS wa'maH wa' jajmey.
    Today, 28th of July.
    Eleven days till the qep'a'
    ("Before the qep'a' happens, 11 days wait.")

- tujqu' jajvam. 29°C/84°F rur Hat nIv.
  Do'Ha' loQ SIS.
        Today was also an average hot day.
        There were very few clouds.

jatlh muDtejpu':
Weather forecast:
("the weatherscientists say")
   qaStaHvIS Hogh veb loQ bIrchoH 'ej SISchoH..
   The next week will start with clouds and rain.
   27°C/81°F rur Hat bIr.
   15°C/51°F rur Hat tuj.

tugh maqIH,
  Quvar (Lieven)