tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 26 00:02:03 2001

RE: Ha' ma'el

It occurs to me that Klingons love pizza so much that it probably got its
name from the way Klingons stand around asking over and over again, "Is it
finished? Is it finished?"

Yeah, I know {pItlh} is an exclammation and not a verb, but the example was
just too beautiful to pass up.

Or maybe it got its name because Klingons keep grabbing a piece thinking it
will be the last piece they take, but once they eat it, they realize there's
room for another slice: "I'm done! But I want it. I'm done! But I want it."
{pItlh! 'a vIneH... pItlh! 'a vIneH...}

charghwI'

Back to archive top level