tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 19 00:46:53 2001

RE: Just introducing myself...

Daniela said:

	Hello, everyone!

	My name is Daniela Berger and I am a 24 year old student from
Germany.
	[...]

Welcome to the list, Daniela! I'm taD, the current Beginner's Grammarian.
It's my job to help beginners here with Klingon. You can add the letters
"KLBC" to your subject line whenever you want me to check your work, or if
you have a question about how to say something in Klingon. If possible, you
should also include what you were trying to say, in English. This will make
it easier for me to make sure that you say what you are trying to say.

The annual Klingon Language Institute conference (called the qep'a') is
being held in Belgium this year from August 8th-12th. Although you might not
have time to plan on attending this qep'a', I believe that there are several
tlhIngan Hol speakers from Germany who will be attending this year. So you
might want to watch the list to see if/when a {qepHom} (a smaller gathering)
takes place near you. Or you could help organize a {qepHom} yourself. More
information can be found at:
/stuff/qepHom.html

Qapla'!

- taD