tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 18 20:22:29 2001

Klingon computing

nuqneH !

As long time Star Trek fan I always thought it would be interesting to have
a computer interface translated in Klingon. I am currently getting more and
more involved with KDE (http://www.kde.org/), one of the leading desktop
environments for UNIX.

KDE is currently translated to more than 50 languages already (see
http://i18n.kde.org/) and I think it would be great if Klingon were to be
another one of the translations.

Are they are other Klingon minded people (preferably familiar with
UNIX/Linux or even KDE) who would be interested in starting a project like
this?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'I hate it when the villain quotes Shakespeare'
[email protected] |         -- John Crichton, "Farscape"

Back to archive top level