tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 17 01:36:33 2001

Re: Fingers and toes on the New Words list

charghwI' qatlho'

On first read of "Marc Okrand" HolQeD 10:2 I missed, what I think is, a new
musical verb and noun completely and now wonder if others have done the
same:      rIl + gheb

rIl - "play (a wind instrument)"
              or more specifically "play (a gheb {a wind instrument})"
              as opposed to the general term
              SuS - "blow (into a wind instrument)" - all wind instruments

gheb - "horn" (general translation)

Maybe I missed the original entries. If I have I'm sure someone will tell me
where.

Qapla'

qe'San