tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 11 15:18:20 2001

Re: Australian qepHom (was "Re: Klingonists in North Carolina?")

"Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen" <[email protected]> writes:
>  Here we go! Rohan, Tim, run with this. Australia needs a qepHom!

SIbI' nIb qechwIj.  turI'be'chugh, tugh SabojchoH.  SuQubtaHvIS,
De'vam lI' yIlaD:  http://www.netusa1.net/~caanders/host-qephom.html

My thoughts exactly.  If I don't hear from either of you directly in
the next couple of days, I'll start nagging. :-)

--
   Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
       qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level