tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 09 12:49:26 2001

Sometimes I try too hard

>HoH batlh, HoH baj batlh
>'a po' batlh vaj 'ut joch neH

"Honor kills, honor earns killing, but honor is skilled so only a
sensor is essential."

nuqjatlh?

-- ghunchu'wI'

************************

vay':
>HoH batlh, HoH baj batlh
>'a po' batlh vaj 'ut joch neH

mugh 'e' nID ghunchu'wI':
>"Honor kills, honor earns killing, but
> honor is skilled so only a sensor is
> essential."
>
> nuqjatlh?

ghobe'. *noch* tu'lu'be'. mu' *joch* lo'lu'. 'ach jIyajbe'taH je jIH.
ghaytan muj <'ut>, <joch> joq, 'ach mu' lugh vIloylaHbe'.

pagh

***********************

It is an attempt at a replacement proverb for the .sig I normally use.

(HONOR PRAE OMNIBUS, INIURIA MINIMA OMNIBUS)

Don't think that would really fly with Klingons though, so I (poorly)
attempted:

"Kill with Honor, Kill for Honor, but if (one is) skilled enough in Honor,
only injuring may be necessary."

Perhaps I should have tried "If one's Honor is pure, Honor may be satisfied
without killing."

Back to the books.

- Qama

Back to archive top level