tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 07 00:35:57 2001

Re: Palm mu'ghom

ja' Nick Nicholas <[email protected]>:
>For completeness: I have joined the ranks of the Palmerati...

lI'qu' toch De'wI'Hom qar'a'?

tugh toch De'wI' vImughchoH 'e' vInab.  jInmol potlh 'oHbej
mu'ghom'e'.  law' mu'ghommey, 'ach pupbe'mo' Hoch, nIvwI' vIchenmoH
vIneH.  potlhba' Do.  mu' Segh cha'nISlu'.  mu' lo' 'angnISlu'.  reH
QaQ mu' mung De'.

vaj toch De'wI'lIjDaq tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom DaneHchugh, qech yIchup.
jIHvaD neH yIjang; qechmey vIboSta'DI' naDev jIja'.

I'm on the verge of diving into PalmOS software development.  One of
my front-burner projects will be a dictionary program which pulls
together what I think are the best features of the existing
applications, and adds a few things that are lacking in all but the
slowish database-style solutions.  Parts of speech and usage notes
are essential in a complete Klingon dictionary, and it's always a
good idea to keep track of the source of a definition.

So I'm asking for the suggestions of anyone interested in such a
thing.  Please send your comments directly to me; I'll summarize them
in a week or so in a later post to the list, and I might actually
make a web page listing the proposed features and tracking the
progress of implementation.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level