tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 01 00:08:42 2001

RE: KLBC: Mountains and mice

While the original translation is fine, as others have commented, I think
there is a loss of connection between the mountains and the giving birth.
The mountains could be causing a Qa'Hom to go into labor, after all.

I'd have done something like:

yatlh HuD'a'mey. Qom. HuD'a'meyvo' bogh Qa'Hom neH.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level