tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 30 22:47:38 2001

RE: Quplah

[email protected] said:

	I am new at learning the Klingon language. Please tell me if this is
correct.

Welcome to the list, Kahless! I'm taD, the current Beginner's Grammarian.
You probably saw my standard intro that I sent in response to
[email protected], so I'll skip it here.

	       tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhlaHbe'

Assuming that you wanted to say "I cannot speak the Klingon language", then
it is correct and there aren't any problems with it.
If you have any other questions, you can include the letters "KLBC" in your
message subject line. That will let me know that you want me to take a look
at it, and let others on the list know that they shouldn't try to correct
your grammar until I've had a chance to comment on it.
Qapla'

- taD

Back to archive top level