tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 23 20:21:06 2001

Re: Klingon WOTD: HIj (v)

ja' Voragh:
>...A {tepqengwI'} is a cargo carrier (a type of spacecraft) in TKD,...

nuqjatlh?  I never saw anything implying {tepqengwI'} was a vehicle.

>but a cargo lift (judging by the drawing, a type of
>crane) in the BoP Poster.

The "carrier" idea fits the "lift" idea fine in my mind.  I've imagined a
{tepqengwI'} to be some sort of device for handling cargo since the first
time I read "cargo carrier", though before the Bird of Prey poster came out
I was prepared for it to refer to an "anti-grav" (as seen in the original
series episodes "The Changeling" and "Obsession").

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level