tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 22 19:10:50 2001

Re: KLBC - targhmey

In a message dated 1/14/2001 5:36:10 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> the targ are not only

I could refer to {targ} as "piglike, doglike Klingon animals which are often
kept as pets" every time I translate the word into Federation Standard.  I
won't, though.  I will probably condense this to "dog" in the end.  Anyone
who wants to argue that this is only an arbitrary tag so I don't have to
write a longer description each time is correct.  I won't care; I'll just
proceed.  Okay, maybe I won't translate the word {targh} at all.  Maybe I'll
just use "targ" and let everyone picture it for themselves.

peHruS

Back to archive top level