tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 18 21:07:13 2001

Re: RE: Klingon WOTD: 'atlhqam (n)

I seem to remember something about it being a food, condiment or
something scaped from under the hoof of an animal. The reason I
remember it this way is that I still have a small jar of Limburger
cheese in the fridge labeled <'atlhqam> It was left over from a klingon
feast I attended in 1998.
                                       pIl'o'
ghaytan QeD jInmol 'oHtaH Sojqoq.
ja' De'vID:
> There's gotta be a pun behind this.  It's something {qam} "foot".
> {natlh qam} "the foot is disgusting/consumes it"?

Back to archive top level