tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 16 19:10:57 2001

"nugDag"?(sic) RE: www.geekquiz.com

Did this quiz include a misspelled requiest for the location of the
bathroom?  In the last week I've gotten two different emails asking for a
translation of this phrase, both spelled correctly EXCEPT for the word
"nuqDaq" being spelled with a "g" instead of "q".  I'm curious about the
source for that....

 ---

also: did anyone watch that claymation show, and did it have any tlhIngan
Hol?

**          joel peter anderson * [email protected]           **
**http://www.mrklingon.org :The Universal Translator Assistant  **
****   Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of our **
**         God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT                 **

Back to archive top level