tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 13 20:06:53 2001

KALK and WKALK: An introduction to Ancient Klingon Mathematics

High on the geekiness factor - I'm releasing  a prelimary version of
kalk.exe and wkalk.exe, integer calculators based on the ancient Klingon
arithmetic methods using a 3 based numbering system.  kalk is a console mode
program, and wkalk a Visual Basic version.  Source for kalk is included.
I'll eventually put up a cgi version and probably a Java version on my
website.

    see http://www.MrKlingon.org/math

**          joel peter anderson * [email protected]           **
**http://www.mrklingon.org :The Universal Translator Assistant  **
****   Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of our **
**         God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT                 **

Back to archive top level