tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 13 13:27:00 2001

Re: -vo'

ja' SarrIS:
>[...]
>Suddenly {-vo'} seemed like the best candidate. "From my perspective..."
>"When viewed from afar..." "From my window, I can see the mountains in the
>East." Qorwaghvo' chanDaq HuD'a' vIleghlaH. Where am I? Where are the
>mountains?

Oh!  I don't have a handy transcription of the audiotapes, but it sounds
like the "room with no view" example might be relevant.  Does it tell us
something helpful about using {-vo'} with {legh}?

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level