tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 09 22:25:51 2001

RE: Klingon WOTD: lel (v)

De'vID:
> > There's also the antonymous {yong} "get in".

peHruS:
> I believe the opposite of "yong" is "yongHa'."

That reminds me of a song that appears to be quite popular
among young Klingons, for reasons I can't fathom.  It goes
like this:

targh yongHa'moH Hu!
Hu! Hu! Hu! Hu! Hu!

targh yongHa'moH Hu!
Hu! Hu! Hu! Hu! Hu!

And the song repeats like this (at least it does so in my
head).  Just why a zoo would let the targs out is beyond me.

--
De'vID