tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 08 18:24:27 2001

Re: -vo'

William H. Martin wrote:
> quSDaq jIghoS. I travel along a path on the chair. Maybe I'm skooching from
> one side to the other to make room for someone I like a lot to sit in the
> chair with me. The whole action occurs in the chair.

Could you be scooting your chair (with you in it) across the floor, as
we used to get detention for in school?

Could you be traveling in a wheelchair?  Seems to me this could possibly
fit, although a Klingon would surely rather die than be confined to a
wheelchair.

Chris

Back to archive top level