tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 22 13:46:40 2001

Re: HochlIj waw'pu' maH wIghaj

I figured out that htere were a *lot* of grammatical errors
(intentional or not) but I couldn't figure out much of what was
going on...

ja' Qov
> So I set out to find what exactly ghunchu'wI' was commending himself for.
> (wa'logh mutojchu' ghunchu'wI'.  jIQeHbe', mutoj 'e' vItIv, 'a DaH vIghuH).
>
> And I found this:
>
> http://www.toaplan.com/zerowing/zerowing_story.html
>
> I still don't know what it is, but you have to admit that it's a close
> translation.  Mystery solved.  DaH yIDIS.
> Qov

I cannot access this website, it makes my browser crash :(
would it be possible to send this text to the list?

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level