tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 21 20:12:21 2001

Re: FW: Pronunciation

{I haven't kept up with the list in ages, but I happened to be looking at
the web archive tonight...}

Oh dear, are you folks arguing voobles and kronstints again?  This was done
years ago, see /tlhIngan-Hol/1996/May/msg00138.html .

Bottom line: who cares WHAT you call them.  If you're consistent with the
observed behavior, they could be vowels/consonants/glides,
vowels/consonants/diphthongs, anything.

Holtej, maybe I should rewrite the vooble/kronstint post (and add the other
equally valid analysis, with diftuns) as a FAQ?

~mark

Back to archive top level