tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 19 18:57:12 2001

RE: HuD vItoS

qoraQ Doqetlh puqloD jiH.

I am also very uncertain as to what this e-mail list is all about.  I have
never seen anything like this before, and am quite disconcerted as to what
is going on.  It is very confusing not knowing what is going on.  I am not
sure what the heck I am supposed to do when half the time I am not sure what
the heck is being said.  Am I supposed to sit down with my TKD?  Or just
hope that I start to get it by ossmosis?  In other words.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I think that I am going insane.  Anything would be
nice.

qoraQ